Why choose us?
Choosing the right nursery for you and your child is one of the most important decisions you will ever make and should be the beginning of a long and happy partnership for everyone. At The Corner House we are proud of the partnership that we have developed with our parents and the quality of care which we provide for the children.
It is therefore important that you look out for certain things to enable you to ascertain if any nursery which you are visiting suits you. Below is a check list of the minimum things to look for:
- Does the nursery look clean bright and attractive?
- Are the staff happy friendly and enthusiastic?
- Are the children happy, confident and busy?
- Is the nursery organized, and well equipped?
- Are you and your child made to feel welcome?
- Are the staff interacting well with the children?
- Are the Policies and Procedures of the nursery explained to you fully?
- Are you asked to return for another visit if you need to see the nursery again?
- Is the manager helpful with information regarding Education Grant and Workplace Vouchers etc.
- Do eco/sustainable initiatives play a key role in how the nursery operates?
We look forward to your visit so that you can see how we operate for yourself.